Integrated Health Care
We offer a variety of services tailored to address our patients’ individual needs.
- Preventative Care: We offer a variety of preventative care services such as annual physical exams, immunizations (with an open-minded, parent choice approach and alternative scheduling), family planning, and gynecological services.
- Acute Symptoms: We offer diagnostics for many acute symptoms such as ear infections, strep throat, cold and flu. We also offer minor surgical care for acute injuries.
- Chronic Illness: You can rely on us to treat all of your family medicine and chronic care needs such as hormonal abnormalities (thyroid, men and women’s health doctor) hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, ADHD, Anxiety and depression.
- ADHD (Behavioral Health)
- Anxiety & Depression (Mental Health Disorders)
- Contraceptive Counseling, IUD’s, Family Planning
- Preventative Health Care
- Men’s Health Doctor (Men’s Health Care)
- Women’s Health Doctor (Female Gynecology)
- High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Treatment
- Immunization Counseling
- Diet / Exercise
- Asthma / Allergies
- Thyroid Imbalance (Thyroid Health)
- Hormone Imbalance (Hormone Doctor)
- Sleep Apnea
- Diabetes Care
- Minor Surgery / Cryotherapy
- Mole Removal
- PCOS Treatment (Polycystic Ovarian Disease)
- Sports Physical Exam (Physicals)
- Toenail Removal
- Plantar Fasciitis / Heel Spur Treatment
- Weight Loss
- Integrated Health Care / Holistic Treatment
- Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Treatment (See Sculpt Aesthetics)
- Best Family Practice
- Best Pediatrics In Boise
- Urgent Care
- Best Medical Clinic In Boise
- Open Minded Pediatrician
- Non Vaccine Friendly
- Same Day Clinic
- Same Day Medical Care In Boise
Same Day Appointments Available
Owner / Provider – Leanna Moser FNP-C
Leanna is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She has a passion for helping others achieve health and wellness. Offering the entire spectrum from natural to modern medicine. Her particular interests include pediatric care, thyroid and hormone balancing, diabetes, anxiety/depression and cardiovascular health. With a firm belief that mental, spiritual and physical health encompasses the whole person, she seeks to offer compassionate individualized care through an open provider-patient/parent relationship. While she received medical training from Walden University and thrives on continuing her education in modern and natural medicine, she also has a niche and enjoyment in aesthetics and helping patients to feel better from the inside out! (See Sculpt Aesthetics – www.sculptaestheticsid.com) She has been in family practice for 4 years with a background of 15 years experience in Emergency/Trauma, Women’s Heath/Obstetrics and Aesthetics in California.
Leanna moved to the Treasure Valley four years ago with her husband, four children and two dogs! They enjoy being active outdoors and in their community, love time spent with friends/family, and in their church and faith.